150 hp (112 kW) at 2700 rpm, Minimum fuel grade 80/87 avgas, compression ratio 7.00:1. Similar to E2A but with Slick disposable magnetos and 0-235 front. Used in the Cessna 172 I to M models.
- Type: Four-cylinder air-cooled
- Bore: 5.125 in (130.18 mm)
- Stroke: 3.875 in (98.43 mm)
- Displacement: 319.8 cu in (5.24 l)
- Dry weight: 244 lb (111 kg)
- Oil dipstick / case needs trimming and the stick recalibrating. Fuel pump fitted.
- A thread on installing The Lord Mounts http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=19952
- ?? Bolts holding the FAB to the carby are nylocks should they be castellated and wired ?? YES.
- ?? diaphragm seat ring has an overflow fitting of some kind. Is this plugged?
- ?? Locate and remove oil in / out plugs from motor to cooler.??
- ?? What does the knurled screw above mixture bellcrank do??
- ?? Crankcase Breather ? Just a pipe overboard or a air oil separator?